Hot Weather Compromises Waste Management – What to DoJune 20, 2022
Prepare Your House and Yard for the Winter MonthsNovember 6, 2022
Most of us are aware of the need to be responsible about what happens to our trash and of the fact that we should be recycling where we can. We want to do our bit to contribute to saving our environment and reducing our impact on our world. When we make use of a trash removal service (such as Little Green Junk) how can we be sure that we have made the right choice that the company is eco friendly and committed to disposing of our trash in a responsible manner? After all, if we have made the effort to be as green as possible, we are entitled to expect the same from our waste disposal service.
What Are the Main Reasons for Hiring the Right Waste Removal Company
Reducing Waste Taken to the LandfillThe more trash that is kept out of our landfills, the better. By making sure that the policy of the waste removal company is to keep as much rubbish out of the landfill as possible you are helping reduce pollution. Choose a company that encourages recycling to reduce the amount of waste taken to the landfill.
Help Preserve Natural ResourcesIf your junk removal company offers the eco friendly solutions to your waste and recycles, this helps ensure that these recycled materials are used in the manufacture of new products thus cutting down on the amount of raw materials used. This helps with the preservation of natural resources for future generations to enjoy, it protects environmental damage from the extraction of raw materials, and it saves on energy as reworking waste materials into a finished product uses less energy than manufacturing a product from scratch.
Keep Your Home and Yard CleanBy using a waste removal company to take away your domestic waste regularly you can keep your immediate living environment waste free. You may have rubbish that your municipal services do not remove, such as construction waste, or even a large old appliance that you no longer have any use for. A waste removal company can remove it immediately if they offer same day removal service. A company such as Little Green Junk even leaves the area where they remove the waste from clean. The right waste removal company can ensure that you never have a dirty, untidy yard and surroundings.
Here Are Some Questions to Ask Before Hiring a Waste Removal Company
If you have never used a professional junk removal company before, there are a few steps to follow so that you can be confident that you have chosen the right one. You need to make sure that you hire a reliable company that has experience in the waste removal industry. After all you may be letting them not only into your yard, but into your home (depending on where the junk needs to be hauled away from) so you need to hire a reliable company with trustworthy employees.
Is Your Company Licensed?A junk removal company with the proper accreditation will dispose of your junk in a responsible manner while making sure that rubbish such as e-waste and appliances are taken to the correct places for recycling. They will also make sure that their employees are polite and do not damage your property while they clear out your junk.
Does Your Company Carry Insurance?This is important to know because if there is any damage done, then at least you know that your goods and property will be covered, so you are protected.
How Do You Dispose of the Waste?This is important to know because there are a many fly-by-night companies out there who will dispose of your trash illegally by dumping it in a quiet place or in some alley somewhere and not in a place that is correctly designated to deal with waste. There are heavy fines for parties that are implicated in the illegal dumping of litter, and you do not want to be involved, so it is better to ask up front.
What Kind of Waste do You Collect?There are some products such as medical waste, the removal of which requires a special license. If you have waste that you are not sure about, please make sure that the company you wish to use has the capability to remove and dispose of it safely and legally.
How Much do You Charge?Price is obviously a major factor as we all work to a budget. You will need a detailed quote so that you are quite clear on what you are getting for your buck. Beware if a quote sounds too good to be true because mostly it will be. Some of these companies are known to dump waste illegally as discussed above so beware of using rogue companies who will litter the environment with your waste.
Why Use Little Green Junk Company?
- Little Green Junk is a licensed, professional company that will remove any of your household or office trash you need to get rid of. We can assist you with the removal of any items such as e-waste and organic waste when the municipality cannot assist you.
- Our pledge is to recycle any items that we can, and we only use the landfill as the last resort. We follow the restrictions that are in place as to what can be disposed of in the local landfill.
- When you wish to hire a junk removal company ask whether they are registered as a waste carrier, they possess up to date liability insurance, and make sure you are issued with a quote, and an official invoice showing the company’s registration and tax numbers. This shows that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and will not dump your junk indiscriminately leading to the pollution of our environment.
- At Little Green Junk Company York, PA we treat our customers with the respect they deserve, and we are willing to go the extra mile to ensure that they are happy with our service. Once we arrive on site and inspect the extent of the cleanout, we will discuss any changes to be made to the quote with you.
- We will arrive promptly at the scheduled time and if we are running late, we will communicate with you. Once we have completed the job, we will leave that area clean and tidy.
- If you need a same day waste removal service or if you can only be at home over the weekend, we can fit in with your schedule.
- Please call us today on 717 467 0070 when you need a quote for the removal of any household waste.
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: https://www.littlegreenjunk.com/