Managing Trash: Keep Your Home and Yard Junk Free and CleanFebruary 7, 2022
Manage Your Waste Clearance for a Safe, Healthy EnvironmentFebruary 17, 2022
There is no doubt that an office move is a stressful event for everyone involved, from the CEO of the company to the lowliest employee. Your employees need to buy in to why the move is in the best interest of the company, but also that their working lives will be improved. Most companies have expensive electronic equipment and bulky office furniture to pack up. So it is a lot of work to ensure that all this stuff is moved carefully, safely and with no damage done.
Planning is Everything
A successful move depends on how much planning and organization is put into it. Giving yourself time is important, and the general consensus is to take at least six months for this. Take your current lease into account as you do not wish to break your lease thereby incurring expensive penalties.
It is not only planning on how to relocate everything to the new office on moving day, but there is planning to be done at the other end in terms of office layouts, where the common spaces will be, and where everything else will go.
Have a Designated Move Manager
Although everyone will have their bit to do, it is important to have someone who can lead the process and follow up to ensure that the move is running according to plan.
Each employee should be responsible for packing up their own desk, and this is the ideal opportunity for them to get rid of any junk and trash that has been collecting in their immediate surrounds as well as the common areas. Give Little Green Junk Company a call if you need this waste removed. You do not want to pack up any unnecessary items and pay to move them to your new premises. By doing this waste cleanout in good time will go a long way to avoiding any last minute panic and rush.
Please instruct everyone to label boxes all their boxes in detail. This is very important because when you get to your new premises you need to get operations up and running as smoothly and as quickly as possible. No one wants to be searching for the printer paper or other essentials when you need them in a hurry.
Measure Bulky Office Equipment
Make sure that the items such as your heavy board room table, large technical equipment and other bulky items will fit into your new space. You don’t want to spend money on moving stuff that you may not be able to fit into the new office, so find this out before move day.
Your Technical Equipment
This is one of the biggest challenges when moving to a new office. Disconnecting and then reconnecting your IT equipment is something that has to be carefully planned. No office or business can run without it, and this is something that you cannot outsource to a removal company. It is also impossible for any business to close down for a few days while this equipment is moved, so it is essential that this part of the move is carefully planned and coordinated.
But if there are any electronic items that you wish to get rid of, Little Green Junk can remove them and get them recycled to ensure that they are disposed of correctly.
Moving to a new office is a difficult exercise and one that requires planning and organisation. By beginning the planning process well ahead of time and taking care of the details you will take a lot of the pressure off the actual moving day.
Remember to say a big thank you to all your employees who cooperated to make the move a success by planning a small party or office warming in your new premises. Your employees will feel appreciated. It is also a stressful experience for them too.
Why Use Little Green Junk Company?
- Little Green Junk is a licensed, professional company that will remove any of your office trash you are considering disposing of. And we can help with your office move. We can assist you with the recycling of your IT equipment and we will move your furniture and office equipment with minimal disruption to you.
- Our pledge is to recycle any items that we can, and we only use the landfill as the last resort. We follow the restrictions that are in place to what can be disposed of in the local landfill. Be aware that there are rogue trash removers out there who will offer you a price too good to be true but will dump your junk illegally with no regard for the environment.
- When you wish to hire a junk removal company ask whether they are registered as a waste carrier, they possess up to date liability insurance, and make sure you are issued with a quote, and an official invoice showing the company’s registration and tax numbers. This shows that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and will not dump your junk indiscriminately leading to the pollution of our environment.
- At Little Green Junk Company York, PA we treat our customers with the respect they deserve, and we are willing to go the extra mile to ensure that they are happy with our service. When we arrive on site and have seen the extent of the cleanout, any changes we make to the quote will be discussed and agreed with you before we start.
- We will arrive promptly at the scheduled time and if we are running late, we will communicate with you. Once we have completed the job, we will leave that area clean and tidy.
- We realise that sometimes you need to get rid of your trash in a hurry, so we offer a same day junk removal service, and we can even accommodate your move after hours or over a weekend if that is what you require.
Please call us today on 717 467 0070 when you need a quote for office trash removal or if you need assistance with moving to a new premises.